Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The joy of starting something on your own

To start something


The True Beginning 


And with this post I being the unstoppable process of becoming an entrepreneur. It's an uncertain path, unique for every person but this is what I choose when I decided to get out. I was unhappy, frustrated and tired to be in the endless limbo of uncertainty that grip all of us who want to change our way of life.

My dream is having a successful online enterprise and I chose that this is the first step in obtaining it. 


This little step took me more than 2 years of thinking, of worrying, of sleepless nights and unlimited worries and doubts but finally I've managed to climb up on the Entrepreneur side of the Limbo (hoping to never fall again into it) and do all what it takes to maintain myself here.

I hope that in this blog we find help in finding what we desire the most, overcome the fear of choosing our  ultimate way of life and encourage you to keep moving forward. No matter if you choose to be an Employee or an Entrepreneur, my wish is to help you improve, not only in your skills but also in peace of mind.

Let´s see together were this travel takes us and in which side of the Limbo we end up coming out.

Brace yourself since this will be a challenging travel with a lot of adventures ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment