Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Never Ending Improvement Process

Improvement

As you know, one of the fundamental things in life is improvement. It goes by many names such as updating, renovation, actualization, enhancement, etc. and according to this Wikipedia article, What is Improvement? it simply means to "get better".

Everyone needs improvement; we improve by learning, exercising, creating, praying and/or a really wide array of activities; unfortunately, we can also choose to not improve. What happens when we decide to avoid improving?

Stagnation

This means staying passive and avoid action, become passive and wait for life to pass you by. Absolutely not the way of living any person should want. I strongly suggest you avoid stagnation because it makes your life miserable, sad and highly unbearable since you stick to the same routine over and over again.

But how can I avoid falling into Stagnation? It's fairly simple; I noticed that by following the rules above you were able to keep improving and actively avoid stagnation.

The Never Ending Improvement Rules


These are the 4 rules I put on practice to keep on going and be a better person, employee, entrepreneur, leader, son, etc in my life and to avoid stagnation at all costs. They are the following:
  1. Never stop learning!
  2. Practice what you learned as soon as you can.
  3. Find creative ways to do the same things.
  4. Share your knowledge.
These rules are self explanatory and I believe that if you apply them every time you learn then you are going to leave with a very valuable lesson each time, not only with the theory.

What I did to improve


As I said on previous posts, I don't know much about the blogging world but I made a vow to keep improving no matter what so I just want to tell you that to honor this post, I will be updating and improving not only my writing but also my blog (overall style, links, etc).

You may see a lot of changes around but don't worry, they are all proof that this blog was caught up in the "Never Ending Improvement" process and will be a better blog each time you see it.

Also, to share my knowledge and to practice what I learned about Blogging, I created a simplified version of this blog on Tumblr. Here is the link: Entrepreneur Transition on Tumblr so I can go closer to you via Facebook and Twitter. Also, I created a Google+ Page of the blog and you can subscribe to it by clicking "follow" on the button below my profile.

It's amazing to see all the things I did after learning, practicing and find creative ways to contact you. Thanks for making me improve and I hope I can help you do the same too!

No comments:

Post a Comment